Thursday, August 23, 2012

Five Ways To Make A Cast Member's Day



Five Ways  to make a Cast Member's Day

1) Listen to directions! I don't know how many times I would have to repeat myself because guests weren't listening.It is for your safety. I had to repeat myself over & over especially when I worked at the loading zones for Pooh & Snow white Rides.

2) A simple friendly chat. It was always nice to meet people from all over the world. I had my hometown city on my name tag so often chatted with guests from my area. I also had a lot of guests just ask about my job,internship, & more. \

3) Do not try to cut in line! I don't know how many times I would have to make people go to the end of the line.It was no fun to do but necessary.

4) Please do not beg to go on a ride after the park is closed. I hated telling people "no" but if I told one person "yes" I would have to tell everyone else "yes". I made that mistake once! HAHA

5) At the FastPass merge area do not argue with CM on who should go when. I constantly had guests argue with me on why they should go ahead. The merge area was definitely a hard job sometimes to mandate!  

Image courtesy of Disney-stationary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge