Friday, February 1, 2013

Columbia Harbor House Review...







This is by far my favorite quick-service eatery at WDW. I love it so much I made my hubby go there twice the week that we were there. They have a large down stairs & upstairs area so we never had a problem finding a table. We were a four adult group. Later in the afternoon like 3pm-4pmish they block off a certain part of the upstairs unless it is insanely busy I assume. This was the healthiest food we ate all week. :)

Tuna Salad Sandwich 
I heard AWFUL things about the tuna salad sandwich but decided to try it anyway. It is on whole wheat bread. My first tuna sandwich of the week was very good but the second one I ate later in the week hardly had any tuna spread on it? I guess it just comes down to who is making your food.

My friends enjoyed the shrimp & fried fish platters which they really enjoyed. If you sit upstairs there is a good view to look at while you eat. The dessert everyone had was this apple fritter type dessert & it was very good. All in all this place was A+ for us. We will definitely be back for sure!!!!
View 1 from where we sat upstairs

Fried Fish Platter

Fried Shrimp Platter

View 2 from where we sat :) 
Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131#




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge