Monday, June 3, 2013

Chocolate Cream Cheese Buckle from Cinderella's Royal Table Recipe...





I bought this cook book on my last trip to WDW in October 2012 & am excited to try some new recipes from it. I read good reviews on the Chocolate cream cheese buckle recipe so decided to try to make it myself. I thought this was going to be an over complicated baking item but it was truly easy! You just have to prepare three separate things & add them together right before baking.

Please buy this attachment if you want to save a lot of time in your baking :)






Cream Cheese Mixture after mixing


Strudel Mixture Simply mix ingredients with only a fork



I used Pillsbury Devil's Food Cake mix & Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips


All ingredients added right before putting in the oven




These cupcakes are out of this world! The last Disney cupcake recipe I made I was unimpressed but these were amazing! I will definitely keep this my recipe box. I made medium sized cupcakes & followed the same heating instructions. I made 16 medium sized cupcakes & checked on them often. Only you know how hot/cold your oven is so be aware of that since everyone's is different.


Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge