Monday, January 13, 2014

Disney Stock Changes



Late last year Disney made a huge change to stop giving out stock certificates to those who buy Disney stock. When I graduated from college my mom got this for me & I still own my Disney stocks of course. :) I love mine & display it in my office along with my Mousters degree from the Disney College Program. Now we can see Disney is even trying ways to cut costs in parts of it company. It is sad in a way they will no longer do this but understandable in the costs this must take. It seems nowadays that the paper stock certificate is that of the past & soon to be an artifact. Sad but true. I'm glad my mother got me this years ago!

Does anyone else have one?


Please remember to "like" me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131

Please follow my boards on Pinterest!

http://www.pinterest.com/ilovemarshy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge