Thursday, January 30, 2014

DisneyLand's Clam Chowder Recipe & Review with pics.....






This was the third time I made this soup. It comes out perfect every time. This was the first soup recipe I ever tried making from scratch. It is SO easy to make! You just have to follow the directions carefully! I HIGHLY recommend you invest in a chopper. The first two times I made this I had to cut everything by hand! This time my chopper was SUPER handy & saved me at least an hour! It took me about two hours from start to finish to make this recipe. I got my $10 chopper at a William Sonoma Outlet a year or so ago. I use it ALL the time. It is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. Here is what mine looks like:
It is also dishwasher safe

I love the measuring cups on sides! It comes with both mL & cups on each side.





Melted butter & veggies. Cook until tender



Mixed with flour & chicken cube

Just after adding milk


TADA!!!

Found these at Walmart to make with the soup! YUM!







I love making this soup in the winter time when it is freezing out. It reheats well too! I cooked this in a pot I got from Costco & just put the lid on it in the fridge. This serves about 6-8 people depending on how much you serve at a time. Enjoy! 

My Cooking Video Link on this recipe: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU69MfYA1qg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge