Friday, January 24, 2014

My Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Party Fireworks Experience...



I have always been a HUGE fan of Wishes. It is by far my favorite show at any of the parks. I was so lucky to watch it every night when I worked at WDW. My husband calls me a Fireworks snob. Anytime we watch fireworks somewhere I get bored with them. I fell asleep one year for July 4th in Arkansas visiting his family OOPS! ;)

I recorded a bit of the Pre-Show & Fireworks Display at the Xmas Party. This was the only time that I almost cried at WDW! I love this show SO much! No one does it like WDW! Do any WDW Shows make you cry?

Here are links of my videos:

Pre-show: http://youtu.be/pbDHnH5ZjOk

Fireworks: http://youtu.be/KC8TebzZbYg

What is your favorite show at Disney???





Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge