Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Disney's Stir Fry Beef Broccoli Concourse Grill Recipe & Review...




Disney's Stir Fry Beef & Broccoli - Concourse Grill at Contemporary resort.



I never had the pleasure of dining at the Concourse Grill unfortunately. I hear nothing but great things about it. My neighbor actually worked there on my college program. This recipe is addicting & amazing! It takes a long time to make the sauce but is worth the wait! It took me an hour to make the sauce. My husband loved the sauce so much he kept the leftovers & used it again the next day. :) This is a keeper recipe for sure!



After adding ingredients at the beginning of process





Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge