Friday, April 4, 2014

Grand Floridian Cafe Chicken Florentine Recipe & Review...


Picture courtesy of tripadvisor.com


I have never dined here myself but it gets high ratings from diners. It is definitely on my to do list!


I did not have shallots but I used everything else in this recipe. This is one of the best things I've ever made in my life! It was SO easy & SO good to eat! The sauce is heavenly! Do not be intimidated by this recipe. The marinade does most of the work & the sauce was really easy to make.

Youtube video directions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzAaj-klQt4

Chicken breasts soaking in marinade over night


Sauce when first putting all of the ingredients together




Heaven on a plate!
Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge