Thursday, November 6, 2014

Disney's Via Napoli review w/ Pics...



You can find Via Napoli in the back of the Italian Pavilion at Epcot. This was my very first time dining here. I was told I had to try the Quattro formmagi. We had a 4pm reservation & arrived 15 minutes early & were told to wait in the front area. I was caught off guard on how drop dead georgeous  the guy checking in people at the stand was! I can say that almost every staff member here who is male is VERY attractive. :) We waited about 7-10 minutes before we were seated in the back room on the right side. It was pretty much empty when we were there. It has high ceilings & wasn't loud. I didn't feel the tables were too close together like you do at Le Cellier.





The personal pizzas are HUGE & can totally be shared. I only ate half of mine but my friend finished hers. I had the Quattro Frommagi & my friend had the mushroom personal pizza. They also offer some pasta dishes as well.

They saw my birthday pin & the HOT Italian guys sang me Happy Birthday in Italian. :) I was probably beet red! I was given a lemon cookie w/ whip cream & a candle but I forgot to take a picture because I was blushing ;)

Our waiter was excellent & checked on us often refilling drinks & checking on us. My friend speaks fluent Italian so she had a few conversations w/ him to practice her language skills.


I'm NOT a huge pizza person but this was really good!


Now on for the best course!


My friend passed on dessert. I heard they made all of their gelato in house so HAD TO try the pistachio flavor. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I would go back just for the dessert!(and the "view") ;)




I really enjoyed here & will definitely be back! 

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge