Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Magical Moments from my last Disney Trip....



Each trip we each have our own special magical moments that we experience. I used to be on the other side of giving them but it is also nice to experience them on my own as a guest.

What are some of your magical moments that you'd like to share?

We were at Disney's Hollywood Studios but decided to split up for a bit. I went walking around to take different pictures & decided that I was thirsty for a strawberry banana smoothie & cookie. I waited a good 25 minutes in line but was patient. I think I'm the only person who didn't order alcohol. haha. At the food cart next to Rockin' Roller Coaster I had the most amazing FREE smoothie. It was my first time trying this cart & I'm left with a great memory. I would recommmend  the smoothies there! I did have on my birthday pin so it was a special gift from the cast member to me. :)


I also had my second magical moment at DHS Park. I was walking around by myself taking pictures & felt the craving for a Mickey Mouse Premium Chocolate Bar. There was no one really in the area I was in. I walked up to a cart where the fake NYC street is where they sell pretzels,drinks, & ice cream. I remember the sweet Australian blonde telling me it was on the house. I asked her if she was sure & she said "Absolutely!" Free Mickey Bar =Amazing Day!!!!



Please feel free to send me any questions that you have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Yohoyohoblogger
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge