Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Disney's Carthay Circle WOC Dinner Review...


CA Adventure Carthay Circle World of Color Dining Package Review...


You can find Carthay Circle at the California Adventure Park. When you first arrive you enter a large lobby. They have books of drink menus & separate wait staff just to bring you drinks. There is also a bar inside off to the side if you just want a drink. Make sure to pay attention to the prices! 




After checking in at the front door we were guided to the front desk area. Even though we didn't make reservations for the World of Color Package they offered it to us. We asked the difference between standing room between our fast passes & the WOC Carthay Circle area & are glad that we went ahead & did the package. You are paying for a much better view if you do the package & I highly recommend that you do it! The 3 course package is $62 per adult. The standing area was basically all the way up front!

Check in Area

I love the old Hollywood feel of this place. I could imagine starlets back in the 40's coming here to hang out. I wanted to try the "Ginger Rogers" Drink & my husband had one of the red wines. You will need to close out your bill before you go upstairs.




This drink was definitely TOO strong for me! ;) 

We sat in the lobby & ordered some drinks while we waited for the host to show us to our table. The host was excellent. He stopped to point out different things & talked about different facts of Disney History. I wish I remembered his name but he was great! 


We were then lead upstairs passing by vintage pictures of Walt Disney on the way to our table. He pulled out my chair & put both of our napkin cloths in our laps. It is a little fancy for us but it is a nice change. :) I will say it was very quiet. I did not see kids in our seating area though.



WOC Menu

Regular Menu


We ended up sitting next to a really nice couple who we talked to for awhile. We got the fresh baked bread brought to our table. 


My husband had the Thai chili soup while I had the salad. The soup was out of this world. The salad was good but not amazing. 



For the main course I had the gnocchi & my husband had the steak.

The gnocchi was beautiful! You could tell it was made from scratch. My husband loved his steak as well. 




The dessert is always my favorite part of a meal. ;) We chose the chocolate bar and Creme brûlée tart. I found the tart extremely hard to eat. I favored the chocolate bar & ate most of it. I would order the chocolate bar again in a heart beat. 




My husband chose coffee service with dessert & it was quite the production! :) 


I would say this is a great place for a special celebration. It was our 5 year anniversary so it was perfect for us. I would go back again in the future after trying some of the other Signature Restaurants the DL area has to offer. 

Even the bathrooms here are beautiful! We had an amazing experience & would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a higher level of service & quality. 


Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge