Thursday, January 28, 2016

Disney Springs Food Truck Corndog Review...

Disney Springs Food Truck Corndog Review


If you know one thing about me you know I'm a sucker for a good corndog. Anytime I see a corndog being offered I normally have to order it. I found this food truck in the center of Disney Springs. My friend chose to eat at the Epcot Food & Wine festival cart. I regret not following him over there.... They made his food fresh. He had to wait at least 10 minutes for his meal as mine was given to me right away. He said his was amazing.I believe he had Pierogis.



My friend & his glorious food.


I will never eat at the Magic Kingdom food cart again. I was expecting them to at least make my corndog fresh but not so much. I was given COLD fries and a corndog that was not made fresh. This was before my trip to DisneyLand where I had an awesome corndog. Why can't they replicate THAT corndog! for the DL review please click here:  http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2015/10/disneys-little-red-wagon-corndog-review.html




When we went the cart I chose was very slow so I don't understand why it couldn't have been made fresh. Especially since they had two people working at the food cart. I hate writing bad reviews but I want to be totally honest! The corndog had little to no flavor. The DL one totally TRUMPS this one! Save your corndog wants for DL folks!

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge