Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Updated Disney Le Cellier Dining Review...

Updated Disney Le Cellier Dining Review...

I have one prior Le Cellier Review here: 

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/05/le-cellier-review.html

Pic Courtesy of disneybymark.com

 You can find Le Cellier inside the Epcot Theme Park in the Canadian Pavilion. Ever since my first trip with my husband I always have to try & get a reservation here. I went on a solo trip to visit my friend in Florida & we decided to splurge on one meal here. 

They brought out the normal bread. I recommend dipping the pretzel bread in the cheddar soup if you try that. : ) 


For some strange reason I had never tried the poutine here?! Poutine is a Canadian treat of fried potatoes, cheese with other assorted treats on top. My friend & I decided to share the Le Cellier Signature Poutine. They also offer a French Onion or Bacon Cheddar Poutine & all three of them are $10.00. When I tell you this is the best thing in WDW I mean it! My friend had never tasted a truffle before & he asked me what a truffle tasted like & I responded a truffle. :) The signature poutine comes with Canadian Cheddar ,black truffles in a wine reduction sauce!!!! As soon as the poutine hit both of our mouths we were gurgling like Homer Simpson would after smelling bacon. :) 


I'm an extremely picky eater & found this out of this world! I would say this is on the same level as the Yachtsmen Steakhouse Truffle Mac & Cheese! That review can be found here: http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/10/yachtsmen-steakhouse-review.html


We were chatting with our waitress and she mentioned that poutine might be getting a snack cart outside soon! They are the only pavilion without a snack cart. Time will tell I suppose!



 This drink is called the Blue Glowtini. It is SKY Infusions Citrus Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao, and Pineapple juice. It was cool to get for pictures but I think I would try something else next time. 



My friend opted to try the Crown Royal Whiskey flight.  He let me sample the maple flavored one & it was SO smooth & good! It tasted like maple syrup! The flight included: Crown Royal, Crown Royal Maple, and Crown Royal XO. He said on his next trip there he would definitely order a bigger glass of the maple flavored one. 


We both ordered the Le Cellier Filet Mignon for $49.00. I get this every time & it never lets me down. We both got ours cooked medium rare & it was perfection. I apologize for the picture. I took a bite before I took the picture. :) The genius table next to us ordered a side of the AMAZING & cult worthy truffle butter sauce so we decided to do the same. We split the extra sauce & it was beyond our expectations. 

We were beyond stuffed so didn't order dessert. We ended up calling an early night because we were overly stuffed! I didn't have room to eat dinner that night at the hotel!

What is your favorite thing to eat at Le Cellier? 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge