Thursday, April 28, 2016

Disneyland French Market Dinner Review...

Disneyland French Market Dinner Review


You can find the French Market at Disneyland in New Orleans Square. This is a quick-service restaurant. There was a line out of the door that we waited in. We probably waited about 10-15 minutes which wasn't too bad. Everything looked SO good! 


I was tempted to try the hand tossed Caesar Salad but I wanted to try their famous corn chowder. It did not disappoint! I'm a huge soup fan myself. It was amazing & I highly recommend it. Thanks for the tip Ashley! ;) My husband ate the beef stew & said it was very good. 






They had cast members out on the patio seating tables so people who didn't have food couldn't sit down which was nice. They had the system down pat! Due to all of the carbs/sugar we were eating at DL we opted to share a fruit plate. OMG this fruit plate was amazing! The fruit was cold, fresh, & SO juicy! I could've eaten another plate of it! 



Our food with drinks cost us $36.67. I would go back here in a heartbeat! Have you eaten here & what is your opinion? 




Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge